Important Tuition Assistance Information for 2021-2022
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for St. Mary of the Annunciation School for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Families applying for tuition assistance will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. St. Mary of the Annunciation School will then review completed applications that have been submitted and financial assistance awards will be determined.
Please keep the following information in mind:
- Every year, fill out the application online at factstuitionaid.com and provide your supporting documents early.
- It takes at least two weeks for processing and verification.
- Applications must be verified for us to distribute tuition assistance.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of funds for applications that are late.
- If two parties are responsible for the tuition payments, each party must apply for tuition assistance to be eligible.
- Questions: "FACTS" 1.866.315.9262/Mrs. Genevieve Fiorente 978.774.0307 x-1114 or email@example.com.
St. Mary of the Annunciation School works very hard to distribute funds to as many requests as possible. Tuition Assistance is made on an annual basis and is not automatically renewed. The application must be completed each year.