Important Tuition Assistance Information for 2019-2020
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for St. Mary of the Annunciation School for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. Families applying for tuition assistance will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. St. Mary of the Annunciation School will then review completed applications that have been submitted and financial assistance awards will be determined.
Please keep the following information in mind:
- Fill out the application online and provide your supporting documents early.
- It takes at least two weeks for processing and verification.
- Applications must be verified for us to distribute tuition assistance.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of funds for applications that are late.
- If two parties are responsible for the tuition payments, each party must apply for tuition assistance to be eligible.
Each year St. Mary of the Annunciation School receives more and more requests for Tuition Assistance. Due to the limited funds available and the number of applicants, certain families may not qualify for the assistance but all applications will be considered. St. Mary of the Annunciation School works very hard to distribute funds to as many requests as possible. Tuition Assistance is made on an annual basis and is not automatically renewed. The application must be completed each year.
If you are interested in applying for Tuition Assistance it is recommended that the application be completed online at www.factstuitionaid.com. You may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262 if you have any questions or concerns about the online application. If you have any additional questions please contact Mrs. Genevieve Fiorente in the Business Office 978-774-0307 ext. 1114 or email@example.com.