Thank you for your interest in St. Mary of the Annunciation School. All students must be of the required age and capable of the following academic programs offered by St. Mary of the Annunciation School.
All Grade Levels
- Physical and immunization records for the child's health record must be up to date and submitted.
- Parents or guardians must be supportive of the school's philosophy and cooperate with administration and staff in matters pertaining to school regulations.
- Financial responsibilities must be met according to contractual timelines.
- Students must be willing to cooperate with school regulations and to conduct themselves in a manner befitting a positive and productive learning environment.
- If a child has been tested and has an I.E.P. or a 504, the parent or guardian must present that plan at the time of request for admission to the school.
- In the case of a transfer from another school, parents and students should meet with the Principal.
- Application fee $125.00
- Children must be three years of age by September 1st to be eligible for the Pre-K 3 program.
- Children must be four years of age by September 1st to be eligible for the Pre-K 4 program.
- Children must be five years of age by September 1st to be eligible for Kindergarten. All children will be screened to assess developmental readiness.
Grade 1 - 8
- Children applying for grades other than the Pre-K and Kindergarten programs must have successfully completed the previous grade.
- A math placement test will be administered to all students entering in grades 4 through 8.
- The admission process requires a completed application, a $125 nonrefundable application fee, a copy of the most recent report card, report cards or progress reports from the previous two years (if applicable), and standardized testing results from the previous two years (if applicable).
Thank you for your interest in St. Mary of the Annunciation School.
Genevieve Fiorente, Director of Admissions
978.774.0307 ext. 1114