Community is the fabric of our life at St. Mary’s. Whether in-school or remote, everyone participates in morning announcements, prayer, and the Pledge of Allegiance. We respect each other, we have fun together, and we face challenges together, all for the greater good of St. Mary’s.
Daily Afternoon Prayer said together throughout the St. Mary’s community
God made us family.
We need one another.
We love one another.
We forgive one another.
We work together.
We play together.
We worship together.
Together we learn God’s Word.
Together we grow in Christ.
Together we love all people.
Together we serve our God.
Together we hope for Heaven.
These are our hopes and ideals.
Help us to attain them, O God,
through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
- Cross Country
- Enrichment Clubs
- National Junior Honor Society
- Ski Club
- Student Council
- Theatre Club
- Eligibility for middle school students to participate in Fenwick’s athletic program
- Monthly Celebration of Liturgy, Prayer Services, and Confession
Service to Others
At St. Mary's are concerted in our efforts to teach our students the importance of service. We teach the lessons of Jesus early on through service to their school, branching out to service to their community, and ultimately service to the larger world.
For our School:
- Buddy Program for Reading, Writing & Religion
- Teacher Assistance Program
- Spring Clean Up Project
For our Community:
- November Drive for Danvers Food Pantry
- Letter Writing to Veterans Project
- April Community Service Day
- Monthly Casual For a Cause
For our World:
- Box of Joy Project with Cross Catholic Outreach
- SND Worldwide Lenten Collection
- Trike-A-Thon for St. Jude Children’s Hospital
Self-discipline is central to success in the classroom and in life. It develops self-control, an ability to focus, and a conviction to achieve. It enables students to make appropriate choices academically and socially, and to accomplish higher goals. St. Mary’s works to build self-discipline in each student.