The atmosphere of community and belonging is real at St. Mary’s.
Join us to meet members of our school family, take a tour and get a glimpse of what makes St. Mary's so special.
Combining the best of a classical education with modern teaching techniques,
St. Mary's provides a rigorous faith-filled academic program
for students in PreK3 - 8 in an atmosphere of community and belonging.
Extra-Curricular Builds Community
- Cross Country
- Enrichment Clubs
- National Junior Honor Society
- Student Council
- Theatre Club
- Monthly Celebration of Liturgy, Prayer Services, and Confession
Why St. Mary's
Each student is known and encouraged to learn and grow both inside and outside the classroom. Each child is nurtured and protected.
Come visit and decide for yourself.
Three Tenets of St. Mary's
- A rigorous academic program that combines the best of classical education methods with modern teaching techniques.
- Students of all faiths are taught to be giving, kind, and committed people in this world.
- Students are guided to develop self-discipline as they learn self-control, increase their ability to focus, take pride in their conviction to achieve, and make good, sound academic and social choices.
I couldn't be more grateful to the St. Mary's community for creating such a warm and welcoming environment! The pandemic protocols that St. Mary's has thoughtfully put in place is truly impressive. We are SO happy we made the decision to join the St. Mary's community.
I fully expect St. Mary's to be our school till the end of 8th grade. We love it.
I want to say thank you to all of you for welcoming me into the St. Marys family with such kindness and open arms. The atmosphere of cooperation and care is wonderful and refreshing. The students are great! You all do a wonderful job with your classes. Thank you again for making me feel at home in your home.
New Faculty Member
Mr. Sanzone helped prepare me for high school because he encouraged dialogue in class instead of strictly having it be textbook-based. He combined music and films in our class and often encouraged debate-style format. He prepared me for the roundtable discussions that I love so much and I value my early exposure to it because of him.
The teacher who prepared me the most for high school would be my St. Mary’s English and Latin teacher. I still use what he taught me to this day!