The atmosphere of community and belonging is real at St. Mary’s.
Students are our priority. Open, clear, and thoughtful communications are key.
- Email: Administration and faculty are available to address questions, concerns, or issues. All questions are welcomed.
- Calls: Families may always call the main office at 978.774.0307 with any question.
- Regular Constant Contact Emails: Provide updates to families regarding schedules, events and other important news from and for our St. Mary’s Community.
- St. Mary’s Facebook Page: A supplemental information source which will be regularly updated during the school year.
- OneCall Now: Used only for emergencies and critical updates. Be sure to wait for message; goes only to the phone number we have on file in FACTS.
- St. Mary's provides a rigorous academic program that combines the best of classical education methods with modern teaching techniques
- St. Mary's teaches our students to be giving, kind, and committed people in this world; and
- St. Mary's guides our students to develop self-discipline as they learn self-control, increase their ability to focus, take pride in their conviction to achieve, and make good sound academic and social choices.
I couldn't be more grateful to the St. Mary's community for creating such a warm and welcoming environment! The pandemic protocols that St. Mary's has thoughtfully put in place is truly impressive. We are SO happy we made the decision to join the St. Mary's community.
I fully expect St. Mary's to be our school till the end of 8th grade. We love it.
I want to say thank you to all of you for welcoming me into the St. Marys family with such kindness and open arms. The atmosphere of cooperation and care is wonderful and refreshing. The students are great! You all do a wonderful job with your classes. Thank you again for making me feel at home in your home.
New Faculty Member
Mr. Sanzone helped prepare me for high school because he encouraged dialogue in class instead of strictly having it be textbook-based. He combined music and films in our class and often encouraged debate-style format. He prepared me for the roundtable discussions that I love so much and I value my early exposure to it because of him.
The teacher who prepared me the most for high school would be my St. Mary’s English and Latin teacher. I still use what he taught me to this day!